Laura A Meis
- Couple and family involvement in adult mental health treatment: a systematic reviewLaura A Meis
Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Health Care System, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 33:275-86. 2013....
- Outcome expectancies of partner abuse: assessing perpetrators' expectancies and their associations with readiness to change, abuse, and relevant problemsLaura A Meis
Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
Assessment 17:30-43. 2010..Potential uses of the OEPA and future directions for psychometric research are discussed...
- Effectiveness of family and caregiver interventions on patient outcomes in adults with cancer: a systematic reviewJoan M Griffin
Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis VA Health Care System, One Veterans Drive, Mailstop 152, Minneapolis, MN, 55417, USA
J Gen Intern Med 29:1274-82. 2014..We conducted a systematic review of published randomized controlled trials (RCTs) evaluating whether family-involved interventions improve patient outcomes among adults with cancer...
- Gender differences in the effects of deployment-related stressors and pre-deployment risk factors on the development of PTSD symptoms in National Guard Soldiers deployed to Iraq and AfghanistanMelissa A Polusny
Minneapolis VA Health Care System, Minneapolis, MN, USA Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis, MN, USA Department of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, USA Electronic address
J Psychiatr Res 49:1-9. 2014..The current study assesses the influence of combat-related stressors and pre-deployment risk/protective factors on women's risk of developing PTSD symptoms following deployment relative to men's risk...
- Prevalence, assessment, and treatment of mild traumatic brain injury and posttraumatic stress disorder: a systematic review of the evidenceKathleen F Carlson
Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis VA Medical Center 152 2E, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55417, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 26:103-15. 2011..A synthesis of the evidence on prevalence, diagnostic accuracy, andtreatment effectiveness for mTBI/PTSD would be of use to clinicians, researchers, and policymakers...
- An examination of PTSD symptoms and relationship functioning in U.S. soldiers of the Iraq war over timeChristopher R Erbes
Mental Health Service Line, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Health Care System, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
J Trauma Stress 25:187-90. 2012..In contrast, findings regarding the effect of relationship adjustment on changes in PTSD over time found that Time 1 relationship adjustment was not associated with changes in PTSD symptoms at Time 2...
- Predictors of postdeployment alcohol use disorders in National Guard soldiers deployed to Operation Iraqi FreedomShannon M Kehle
Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis Veteran Affairs Health Care System, Minneapoils, MN 55417, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 26:42-50. 2012..Results of this study suggest that combat deployed soldiers with current AUDs are a heterogeneous group and point to the influence of combat-related PTSD symptoms in the development of AUDs following deployment...