Laura A Meis
- Couple and family involvement in adult mental health treatment: a systematic reviewLaura A Meis
Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Health Care System, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 33:275-86. 2013....
- Outcome expectancies of partner abuse: assessing perpetrators' expectancies and their associations with readiness to change, abuse, and relevant problemsLaura A Meis
Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
Assessment 17:30-43. 2010..Potential uses of the OEPA and future directions for psychometric research are discussed...
- Prevalence, assessment, and treatment of mild traumatic brain injury and posttraumatic stress disorder: a systematic review of the evidenceKathleen F Carlson
Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis VA Medical Center 152 2E, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55417, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 26:103-15. 2011..A synthesis of the evidence on prevalence, diagnostic accuracy, andtreatment effectiveness for mTBI/PTSD would be of use to clinicians, researchers, and policymakers...
- An examination of PTSD symptoms and relationship functioning in U.S. soldiers of the Iraq war over timeChristopher R Erbes
Mental Health Service Line, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Health Care System, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
J Trauma Stress 25:187-90. 2012..In contrast, findings regarding the effect of relationship adjustment on changes in PTSD over time found that Time 1 relationship adjustment was not associated with changes in PTSD symptoms at Time 2...
- Predictors of postdeployment alcohol use disorders in National Guard soldiers deployed to Operation Iraqi FreedomShannon M Kehle
Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis Veteran Affairs Health Care System, Minneapoils, MN 55417, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 26:42-50. 2012..Results of this study suggest that combat deployed soldiers with current AUDs are a heterogeneous group and point to the influence of combat-related PTSD symptoms in the development of AUDs following deployment...