Amosy E M'Koma
Affiliation: Meharry Medical College
- Proteomic profiling of mucosal and submucosal colonic tissues yields protein signatures that differentiate the inflammatory colitidesAmosy E M'Koma
Department of Biochemistry and Cancer Biology, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee 37208 3599, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 17:875-83. 2011..As a pilot study, we evaluated the ability of histology-directed MALDI-MS to determine the proteomic patterns for potential differences between CC and UC specimens...
- Inflammatory bowel disease-associated colorectal cancer: proctocolectomy and mucosectomy do not necessarily eliminate pouch-related cancer incidencesAmosy E M'Koma
Department of Biochemistry and Cancer Biology, Meharry Medical College School of Medicine, 1005 Dr D B Todd Jr Blvd, Nashville, TN 37208 3599, USA
Int J Colorectal Dis 26:533-52. 2011..We review IBD-associated CRC and pouch-related neoplasia prevalence, adverse events, risk factors, and surveillances...
- Prevalence and outcome of anemia after restorative proctocolectomy: a clinical literature reviewAmosy E M'Koma
Department of General Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 2543, USA
Dis Colon Rectum 52:726-39. 2009..This information is important to help healthcare providers through a comprehensive overview to increase awareness about a condition that could require therapy to improve patient healthcare and quality of life...
- Evolution of the restorative proctocolectomy and its effects on gastrointestinal hormonesAmosy E M'Koma
Section of Surgical Sciences, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232 2765, USA
Int J Colorectal Dis 22:1143-63. 2007..In this review, we summarize the evolution of the RPC and its effects on the GI hormones as well as their possible clinical implications...
- Proteomic patterns of colonic mucosal tissues delineate Crohn's colitis and ulcerative colitisErin H Seeley
Department of Biochemistry, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN, USA
Proteomics Clin Appl 7:541-9. 2013..Correct management of this "indeterminate colitis" depends on the accuracy of future, and yet not known, destination diagnosis (CC/UC)...