Affiliation: MedImmune Vaccines
- A method for identifying the financial burden of hospitalized infants on familiesShelah Leader
MedImmune Inc, 35 West Watkins Mill Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Value Health 5:55-9. 2002..To describe a method for measuring the direct and indirect costs to families of infants hospitalized with respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)...
- Respiratory syncytial virus-coded pediatric hospitalizations, 1997 to 1999Shelah Leader
MedImmune Inc, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 21:629-32. 2002..The recent number and rate of infant hospitalizations with a respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)-coded diagnosis have not been published...
- Time and out-of-pocket costs associated with respiratory syncytial virus hospitalization of infantsShelah Leader
MedImmune, Inc, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Value Health 6:100-6. 2003..The objective of this study was to quantify time spent plus out-of-pocket costs associated with confirmed respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) hospitalization of infants not prophylaxed against RSV...
- Recent trends in severe respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) among US infants, 1997 to 2000Shelah Leader
MedImmune, Inc, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878, USA
J Pediatr 143:S127-32. 2003....
- Antibiotic prescribing rates in the US ambulatory care setting for patients diagnosed with influenza, 1997-2001Gabrielle Ciesla
MedImmune, Inc, One MedImmune Way, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Respir Med 98:1093-101. 2004..Inappropriate antibiotics cost dollar 18.5 million annually and may contribute to resistance. Increased vaccination rates and viral testing could reduce these trends...
- Economic burden and absenteeism from influenza-like illness in healthy households with children (5-17 years) in the USSu Li
PharmacoEconomics and Outcomes Research Group, Medical Affairs, MedImmune Inc, One MedImmune Way, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Respir Med 101:1244-50. 2007..School children (5-17 years) function as vectors in influenza epidemics. The objective of this study was to quantify the burden of influenza-like illness (ILI) on US healthy households with school-aged children...