Stuart J Wong
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- A phase I trial of aminolevulinic acid-photodynamic therapy for treatment of oral leukoplakiaStuart J Wong
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Oral Oncol 49:970-6. 2013..We conducted a phase I study to determine MTD and DLT of PDT in patients treated with ALA for leukoplakia...
- Retreatment of recurrent head and neck cancer in a previously irradiated fieldStuart J Wong
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Semin Radiat Oncol 22:214-9. 2012..Analysis of recent reRT studies points out areas where incremental advances have been made, but more importantly, we provide a guide to the priorities on which future investigations should focus...
- Longitudinal Oncology Registry of Head and Neck Carcinoma (LORHAN): analysis of chemoradiation treatment approaches in the United StatesStuart J Wong
Department of Neoplastic Diseases, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
Cancer 117:1679-86. 2011..A study was undertaken to examine the patterns of systemic therapy use in conjunction with radiation therapy for patients with locally advanced head and neck squamous cell cancer...
- Locally recurrent, previously irradiated head and neck cancer: concurrent re-irradiation and chemotherapy, or chemotherapy alone?Stuart J Wong
Division of Neoplastic Diseases, Department of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:2653-8. 2006....
- Comparison of physical examination and fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography 4-6 months after radiotherapy to assess residual head-and-neck cancerM Tracy Zundel
Department of Radiation Oncology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53045, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 81:e825-32. 2011..To retrospectively compare fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) and physical examination 4-6 months after radiotherapy for assessing residual head-and-neck cancer (HNC)...
- A phase II study of lapatinib in recurrent/metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neckJonas A de Souza
Section of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, The University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:2336-43. 2012..This study sought to determine the efficacy and safety profile of lapatinib in patients with recurrent/metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN)...
- Erlotinib and bevacizumab in patients with recurrent or metastatic squamous-cell carcinoma of the head and neck: a phase I/II studyEzra E W Cohen
Section of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA University of Chicago Cancer Research Center, Chicago, IL, USA
Lancet Oncol 10:247-57. 2009..In this multi-institutional phase I/II study we combined an EGFR inhibitor, erlotinib, with an anti-VEGF antibody, bevacizumab...
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group 0247: a randomized Phase II study of neoadjuvant capecitabine and irinotecan or capecitabine and oxaliplatin with concurrent radiotherapy for patients with locally advanced rectal cancerStuart J Wong
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 82:1367-75. 2012..To evaluate the rate of pathologic complete response (pCR) and the toxicity of two neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy (chemoRT) regimens for Stage T3-T4 rectal cancer in a randomized Phase II study...
- Clinical outcomes of patients receiving integrated PET/CT-guided radiotherapy for head and neck carcinomaMatthew R Vernon
Department of Radiation Oncology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 70:678-84. 2008..The purpose of this study was to evaluate clinical outcomes and the predictive value of PET for patients receiving PET/CT-guided definitive radiotherapy with or without chemotherapy...
- Phase III comparison of prophylactic cranial irradiation versus observation in patients with locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: primary analysis of radiation therapy oncology group study RTOG 0214Elizabeth M Gore
Department of Radiation Oncology, Medical College of Wisconsin, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53213, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:272-8. 2011..This study was conducted to determine if prophylactic cranial irradiation (PCI) improves survival in locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (LA-NSCLC)...
- Oxaliplatin hypersensitivity: case report and successful repeat desensitizationDavid A Edmondson
Allergy and Immunology Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates of North Central Wisconsin, Wausau, WI 54401, USA
Am J Ther 14:116-8. 2007..Desensitization protocols for oxaliplatin with premedication using steroids or antihistamines have been previously reported. We present a patient who underwent successful repeat desensitization without premedication...
- Molecular Characterization of p53R2 in Head and Neck CaStuart Wong; Fiscal Year: 2004..We will identify and characterize the frequency of p53R2 gene SNPs in HNSCC patients and test the hypothesis that p53R2 gene SNPs predict adverse normal tissue radiation effects in HNSCC patients treated with radiation. ..