- Maintenance ECT for recurrent medication-refractory maniaCarol I Tsao
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA
J ECT 20:118-9. 2004..We describe a case of a patient with recurrent and severe mania who responded acutely to ECT after failing various medication trials and could only maintain euthymia with maintenance ECT...
- A basic review of psychiatric medical malpractice law in the United StatesCarol I Tsao
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Compr Psychiatry 48:309-12. 2007
- Ethics and professionalism preparation for psychiatrists-in-training: A curricular proposalCarol I Ping Tsao
Medical College of Wisconsin, Clement J Zablocki VAMC, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53295, USA
Int Rev Psychiatry 22:301-5. 2010..Representative ethical issues and the clinical arenas in which these are most likely to arise are suggested...
- A review of ethics in psychiatric researchCarol I Ping Tsao
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Curr Opin Psychiatry 21:572-7. 2008..To summarize important recent contributions to the literature on the subject of ethics in psychiatric research...
- Aspiration pneumonia as a complication of severe maniaShaili Jain
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 25:136-7. 2003