Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Biliary dyskinesia in pediatricsGrzegorz Telega
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226 0509, USA
Curr Gastroenterol Rep 8:172-6. 2006..This review discusses the purported pathophysiology of biliary dyskinesia and the data available regarding diagnosis and treatment of this entity in the pediatric population...
- Emerging new clinical patterns in the presentation of celiac diseaseGrzegorz Telega
Department of Pediatrics, The Medical College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 162:164-8. 2008..To evaluate changes in the clinical presentation of celiac disease in southeastern Wisconsin...
- Predictors of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in obese childrenStacee Marie Lerret
Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Gastroenterology, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
Gastroenterol Nurs 34:434-7. 2011....
- Pancreatitis as a presenting manifestation of pediatric Crohn's disease: a report of three casesSubra Kugathasan
Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, The Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 35:96-8. 2002
- Respiratory syncytial virus and pediatric liver transplant: one center's experienceStacee Lerret
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Prog Transplant 23:253-7. 2013..Further research is indicated in pediatric solid-organ transplant centers to evaluate the effective management of RSV infection to prevent morbidity. ..
- Obesity in pediatric celiac diseaseNarayanan Venkatasubramani
Department of Pediatrics, The Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 51:295-7. 2010..The aim of the study was to estimate the prevalence of obesity at diagnosis in children with CD and to describe the clinical characteristics of this group...