- Best practices for performing experimental surgery in swineM Michael Swindle
Department of Comparative Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina 29425, USA
J Invest Surg 26:63-71. 2013..In protocols which create defects or impede physiologic function daily monitoring may have to be performed in conjunction with specific therapies or tests throughout the duration of the protocol...
- Swine as models in biomedical research and toxicology testingM M Swindle
Medical University of South Carolina, Department of Comparative Medicine, MSC 777, 114 Doughty St, Charleston, SC 29425 7770, USA
Vet Pathol 49:344-56. 2012..It is likely that pigs and minipigs will become an increasingly important animal model for research and pharmaceutical development applications...
- IMPROVING INSTITUTIONAL ANIMAL RESOURCESMARVIN SWINDLE; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- DEVELOPING BSL3 ANIMAL FACILITIES AT MUSCMARVIN SWINDLE; Fiscal Year: 2004..The facility will be in full compliance with CDC and NIH regulations for performing this type of research. ..
- Improving Institutional Animal Resources at MUSCMARVIN SWINDLE; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..