Affiliation: Medical University of South Carolina
- Effects of condom social marketing on condom use in developing countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis, 1990-2010Michael D Sweat
The Medical University of South Carolina, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Charleston, South Carolina 29425, USA
Bull World Health Organ 90:613-622A. 2012..To examine the relationship between condom social marketing programmes and condom use...
- HIV surveillance in a large, community-based study: results from the pilot study of Project Accept (HIV Prevention Trials Network 043)Estelle Piwowar-Manning
Dept of Pathology, Johns Hopkins Univ, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
BMC Infect Dis 11:251. 2011..We evaluated the accuracy of in-country HIV rapid testing and determined HIV prevalence in the Project Accept pilot study...
- Community-based intervention to increase HIV testing and case detection in people aged 16-32 years in Tanzania, Zimbabwe, and Thailand (NIMH Project Accept, HPTN 043): a randomised studyMichael Sweat
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Lancet Infect Dis 11:525-32. 2011..We aimed to assess whether HIV testing could be increased by combination of community mobilisation, mobile community-based voluntary counselling and testing (VCT), and support after testing...
- HIV Intervention Effectiveness in Developing CountriesMichael Sweat; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Evaluation of a 3-Component IDU InterventionMichael Sweat; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Synthesizing HIV Behavioral Intervention Effectiveness in Developing CountriesMichael D Sweat; Fiscal Year: 2010..The goal of this study is to provide needed policy and program advice on what is working in HIV prevention based on the strength of evidence from the scientific literature. ..