Affiliation: Medical University of South Carolina
- Family planning counseling for women living with HIV: a systematic review of the evidence of effectiveness on contraceptive uptake and pregnancy incidence, 1990 to 2011Kevin R O'Reilly
Department of HIV AIDS, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
BMC Public Health 13:935. 2013..One of those key benefits is the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV, through the prevention of unintended pregnancies among women living with HIV...
- Suicidal ideation and HIV risk behaviors among a cohort of injecting drug users in New Delhi, IndiaEnisha Sarin
Independent Consultant, B7, 1st Floor, Suncity, Sector 54, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana, India
Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy 8:2. 2013....
- Effects of condom social marketing on condom use in developing countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis, 1990-2010Michael D Sweat
The Medical University of South Carolina, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Charleston, South Carolina 29425, USA
Bull World Health Organ 90:613-622A. 2012..To examine the relationship between condom social marketing programmes and condom use...
- HIV surveillance in a large, community-based study: results from the pilot study of Project Accept (HIV Prevention Trials Network 043)
Dept of Pathology, Johns Hopkins Univ, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
BMC Infect Dis 11:251. 2011..We evaluated the accuracy of in-country HIV rapid testing and determined HIV prevalence in the Project Accept pilot study...
- Community-based intervention to increase HIV testing and case detection in people aged 16-32 years in Tanzania, Zimbabwe, and Thailand (NIMH Project Accept, HPTN 043): a randomised studyMichael Sweat
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Lancet Infect Dis 11:525-32. 2011..We aimed to assess whether HIV testing could be increased by combination of community mobilisation, mobile community-based voluntary counselling and testing (VCT), and support after testing...
- Evaluation of a 3-Component IDU InterventionMichael Sweat; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- HIV Intervention Effectiveness in Developing CountriesMichael Sweat; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..