Kenneth G Schellhase
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Glucose screening and the risk of complications in Type 2 diabetes mellitusKenneth G Schellhase
Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington, Box 356390, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
J Clin Epidemiol 56:75-80. 2003..However, the confidence limits were wide and consistent with no true benefit. Further studies are needed to establish whether the small reduction we observed is genuine...
- Glycemic control and the risk of multiple microvascular diabetic complicationsKenneth G Schellhase
Department of Family Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, University of Washington, USA
Fam Med 37:125-30. 2005..We sought to determine if glycemic control is associated with the risk of a second, distinct, end-organ diabetic complication...
- Colposcopic proficiency-disease spectrum in a single family practice colposcopists' clinicGregory L Brotzman
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, USA
WMJ 103:61-5. 2004..We sought to assess colposcopic proficiency in a family practice teaching clinic...
- Implementing an electronic medical record at a residency site: physicians' perceived effects on quality of care, documentation, and productivityGregory L Brotzman
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA
WMJ 108:99-103. 2009..Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) are quickly becoming a standard component of medical practices...
- Community blood donors' knowledge of anemia and design of a literacy-appropriate educational interventionStaci Young
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
Transfusion 50:75-9. 2010....
- Providers' reactions to an automated health maintenance reminder system incorporated into the patient's electronic medical recordKenneth G Schellhase
Department of Family Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Am Board Fam Pract 16:312-7. 2003..Our goal was to learn how to make HMRs more effective by measuring clinicians' self-reported use of HMRs and attitudes toward an HMR system embedded in an electronic medical record...
- Disparities in colon cancer screening in the Medicare populationAshwin N Ananthakrishnan
Department of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Arch Intern Med 167:258-64. 2007..Since 2001, Medicare has provided coverage of colonoscopy for colorectal cancer screening in individuals at average risk, but little is known about the effect of this coverage on screening or disparities in screening practices...