Affiliation: Medical College of Georgia
- Knowledge sharing networks related to hospital quality measurement and reportingPavani Rangachari
Healthcare Management and Informatics, Medical College of Georgia, GA, USA
Health Care Manage Rev 33:253-63. 2008..This study integrates knowledge networks and professional organizations literatures to develop hypotheses related to knowledge sharing network effectiveness in professional organizations...
- Knowledge sharing and organizational learning in the context of hospital infection preventionPavani Rangachari
School of Health Sciences, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia 30912, USA
Qual Manag Health Care 19:34-46. 2010..This, in turn, helps put forth recommendations for health management research and practice...
- A baseline study of communication networks related to evidence-based infection prevention practices in an intensive care unitPavani Rangachari
Department of Health Informatics, Medical College of Georgia, 1120 15th Street, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
Qual Manag Health Care 19:330-48. 2010..Such insight is critical from the perspective of evidence-based health care management...
- The strategic management of organizational knowledge exchange related to hospital quality measurement and reportingPavani Rangachari
Healthcare Management and Informatics, Medical College of Georgia, Georgia, USA
Qual Manag Health Care 17:252-69. 2008..Simultaneously, this study seeks to identify other leadership/management characteristics associated with coding for quality measurement...
- Coding for quality measurement: the relationship between hospital structural characteristics and coding accuracy from the perspective of quality measurementPavani Rangachari
Quality and Patient Safety at Fairview Hospital in Great Barrington, MA, USA
Perspect Health Inf Manag 4:3. 2007....