Affiliation: Medical University of South Carolina
- Mode of detection and secular time for ductal carcinoma in situEtta D Pisano
Department of Radiology, Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine, 96 Jonathan Lucas Street, Suite 601, MSC 617 Charleston, SC 29425, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr 2010:142-4. 2010..This includes what is known about the detection of DCIS in different demographic groups. Finally the author describes her views on how the field might be advanced...
- Added cancer yield of MRI in screening the contralateral breast of women recently diagnosed with breast cancer: results from the International Breast Magnetic Resonance Consortium (IBMC) trialConstance D Lehman
Department of Radiology, University of Washington, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
J Surg Oncol 92:9-15; discussion 15-6. 2005..To estimate the added cancer yield of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) over mammography in the contralateral breast of patients with a recent diagnosis of breast cancer...
- Consensus review: A method of assessment of calcifications that appropriately undergo a six-month follow-upCherie M Kuzmiak
Department of Radiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Acad Radiol 13:621-9. 2006..The purpose of this study is to determine if consensus characterization of calcifications by two breast imaging experts using standardized criteria can establish that follow-up is a safe option...
- Screening women at high risk for breast cancer with mammography and magnetic resonance imagingConstance D Lehman
Department of Radiology, University of Washington, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Seattle, Washington 98109 1023, USA
Cancer 103:1898-905. 2005..The authors compared the performance of screening mammography versus magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in women at genetically high risk for breast cancer...
- Assessing the role of ultrasound in predicting the biological behavior of breast cancerAbid Irshad
Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina, 169 Ashley Ave, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 200:284-90. 2013....
- Mammographic Density and Invasive Breast CancerEtta Pisano; Fiscal Year: 2006....