K J Murray
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Importance of the mini-mental status examination in the treatment of patients with brain metastases: a report from the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group protocol 91-04K J Murray
Department of Radiation Oncology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 48:59-64. 2000..This study examines the importance of the MMSE in predicting outcome in a group of patients treated with an accelerated fractionation regimen of 30 Gy in 10 daily fractions in 2 weeks...
- Alternative donor bone marrow transplant for children with Philadelphia chromosome ALLJ M Talano
Department of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Medical College of Wisconsin, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 37:135-41. 2006..Five of six patients in >CR2 or relapse at the time of transplant died. Our data should encourage the use of alternative donor transplants early in the course of disease for children with Ph+ ALL...
- Intravenous cyclophosphamide pulse therapy in juvenile dermatomyositis. A review of efficacy and safetyP Riley
Juvenile Dermatomyositis Research Centre, Institute of Child Health, Great Ormond Street, London, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 43:491-6. 2004..To assess the efficacy and safety of intravenous cyclophosphamide (CYP) used in severe and refractory juvenile dermatomyositis (JDM)...
- The Juvenile Dermatomyositis National Registry and Repository (UK and Ireland)--clinical characteristics of children recruited within the first 5 yrL J McCann
Royal Liverpool NHS Trust, Alder Hey, Liverpool, WC1N 1EH, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 45:1255-60. 2006....
- Methotrexate improves the health-related quality of life of children with juvenile idiopathic arthritisA Cespedes-Cruz
IRCCS G Gaslini, Pediatria II, Reumatologia, PRINTO, Largo Gaslini, 5, 16147 Genova, Italy
Ann Rheum Dis 67:309-14. 2008..To examine the change in health-related quality of life (HRQOL) and its determinants in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) treated with methotrexate (MTX)...