Erin A McClure
Affiliation: Medical University of South Carolina
- Potential role of N-acetylcysteine in the management of substance use disordersErin A McClure
Clinical Neuroscience Division, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina, 125 Doughty St, Suite 190, Charleston, SC, 29407, USA
CNS Drugs 28:95-106. 2014..Further preclinical and clinical investigation into the use of NAC for SUDs will be vital in addressing current deficits in the treatment of SUDs...
- Characterizing smoking, cessation services, and quit interest across outpatient substance abuse treatment modalitiesErin A McClure
Medical University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Charleston, SC 29407, USA Electronic address
J Subst Abuse Treat 46:194-201. 2014..These data identify several potential clinical targets, most notably including confidence in abstaining and attitudes toward cessation pharmacotherapies that may be addressed by substance abuse treatment clinics. ..
- Smoking topography and abstinence in adult female smokersErin A McClure
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA Electronic address
Addict Behav 38:2833-6. 2013....
- Utilization of communication technology by patients enrolled in substance abuse treatmentErin A McClure
Medical University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Charleston, SC 29403, United States
Drug Alcohol Depend 129:145-50. 2013..e., mobile phones, computers, internet, and e-mail) could significantly impact the feasibility of these efforts, and little is known regarding technology utilization in substance abusing populations...
- Craving, cue reactivity, and stimulus control among early-stage young smokers: effects of smoking intensity and genderMatthew J Carpenter
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
Nicotine Tob Res 16:208-15. 2014..e., the ability of environmental cues to elicit craving to smoke. This study examined the effects of both level of smoking involvement (daily vs. occasional smoking) and gender on reactivity to both smoking and alcohol cues...
- Characteristics of an outpatient treatment sample by primary substance of abuseAimee N C Campbell
From the Department of Psychiatry ANCC, EVN, New York State Psychiatric Institute, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health ANCC, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences EAM, Medical University of South Carolina, Clinical Neuroscience Division, Charleston Department of Psychiatry MCH, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY New York State Psychiatric Institute ET, New York Northshore Long Island Jewish Health System BG, Glen Oaks, NY and HARBEL Prevention and Recovery Center PQS, Baltimore, MD
J Addict Med 7:363-71. 2013....