Robert G Martindale
Affiliation: Medical College of Georgia
- Contemporary strategies for the prevention of stress-related mucosal bleedingRobert G Martindale
Department of Surgery, BIW 442, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 62:S11-7. 2005..The purpose of this review is to describe the clinical presentation and pathophysiology of stress-related mucosal bleeding and review the strategies to prevent bleeding...
- Perioperative nutrition: what is the current landscape?Robert G Martindale
Department of Surgery, University of Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon, USA
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 37:5S-20S. 2013....
- Nutrition delivery for obese ICU patients: delivery issues, lack of guidelines, and missed opportunitiesRobert G Martindale
Department of Surgery, Oregon Health and Sciences University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 35:80S-7S. 2011..The concept of a specific bariatric formulation for the ICU setting is theoretically sound, is scientifically based, and could be delivered to patients safely...
- "CAN WE FEED?" A mnemonic to merge nutrition and intensive care assessment of the critically ill patientKeith R Miller
Department of Surgery, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 35:643-59. 2011....
- Arginine in the critical care settingMinhao Zhou
Department of Surgery, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Nutr 137:1687S-1692S. 2007..This review attempts to objectively analyze the literature and evaluate the potential role of arginine in the critical care setting...