Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Predictors of mucoid Pseudomonas colonization in cystic fibrosis patientsHara Levy
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 43:463-71. 2008..aeruginosa acquisition...
- IL1B polymorphisms modulate cystic fibrosis lung diseaseHara Levy
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 44:580-93. 2009....
- Lack of correlation between pulmonary disease and cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator dysfunction in cystic fibrosis: a case reportHara Levy
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, USA
J Med Case Reports 4:117. 2010....
- Inflammatory markers of lung disease in adult patients with cystic fibrosisHara Levy
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 42:256-62. 2007..We hypothesized that levels of serum biomarkers would correlate with clinical course of CF as defined by pulmonary function testing (FEV1)...
- Association of defensin beta-1 gene polymorphisms with asthmaHara Levy
Children s Hospital, Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 115:252-8. 2005..Defensins are antimicrobial peptides that may take part in airway inflammation and hyperresponsiveness...
- Pulmonary pathology in thyroid transcription factor-1 deficiency syndromeCsaba Galambos
Department of Pathology, Children s Hospital Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 182:549-54. 2010..These findings are consistent with experimental evidence documenting the important role of TTF-1 in pulmonary morphogenesis and surfactant metabolism...