Peter S LaViolette
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Effect of contrast leakage on the detection of abnormal brain tumor vasculature in high-grade gliomaPeter S LaViolette
Department of Radiology, Medical College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee, WI, 53226, USA
J Neurooncol 116:543-9. 2014..Contrast leakage results in large signal variance classified as a separate component by the ICA algorithm. The use of a second dose mitigates the effect and allows measurement of AVOL within enhancement. ..
- Vascular change measured with independent component analysis of dynamic susceptibility contrast MRI predicts bevacizumab response in high-grade gliomaPeter S LaViolette
Department of Radiology, Medical College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Neuro Oncol 15:442-50. 2013..We hypothesized that a decrease in the extent of this abnormal vasculature after bevacizumab treatment would predict treatment efficacy and overall survival...
- Three-dimensional visualization of subdural electrodes for presurgical planningPeter S LaViolette
Department of Biophysics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
Neurosurgery 68:152-60; discussion 160-1. 2011..Accurate localization and visualization of subdural electrodes implanted for intracranial electroencephalography in cases of medically refractory epilepsy remains a challenging clinical problem...
- 3D visualization of subdural electrode shift as measured at craniotomy reopeningPeter S LaViolette
Department of Biophysics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Epilepsy Res 94:102-9. 2011..This study quantifies electrode shift with respect to the cortical surface occurring between electrode placement and subsequent reopening...
- Effects of perfusion on diffusion changes in human brain tumorsAlexander D Cohen
Department of Biophysics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA Translational Brain Tumor Research Program, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 38:868-75. 2013..To characterize the influence of perfusion on the measurement of diffusion changes over time when ADC is computed using standard two-point methods...
- Comprehensive characterization of glioblastoma tumor tissues for biomarker identification using mass spectrometry-based label-free quantitative proteomicsMaxime S Heroux
Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Department of Biochemistry, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Physiol Genomics 46:467-81. 2014..The workflow developed represents a powerful and efficient method to identify biomarkers in GBM. ..
- The role of pre-treatment white matter abnormalities in developing white matter changes following whole brain radiation: a volumetric studyDavid S Sabsevitz
Department of Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226 3596, USA
J Neurooncol 114:291-7. 2013..This information can be used to make more informed decisions and counsel patients on their risk for treatment effects. ..