Safwan S Jaradeh
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Evaluation of the autonomic nervous systemSafwan S Jaradeh
Department of Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert West Hospital, 9200 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 14:287-305. 2003..Tables 2 and 3 summarize the test findings in a variety of clinical disorders affecting autonomic nervous system function...
- Autonomic dysfunction, vasomotor rhinitis, and extraesophageal manifestations of gastroesophageal refluxTodd A Loehrl
Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences, The Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee 53226, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 126:382-7. 2002..It is hypothesized that this relationship is a result of autonomic nervous system (ANS) dysfunction...
- The correlation between calcium absorption and electrophysiological recovery in crushed rat peripheral nervesJi Geng Yan
Department of Plastic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Microsurgery 30:138-45. 2010..This correlation was statistically significant (r = -0.81, P < 0.05). The better understanding of this process will help us to improve nerve regeneration after peripheral nerve injury...
- A modified end-to-side method for peripheral nerve repair: large epineurial window helicoid technique versus small epineurial window standard end-to-side techniqueJi Geng Yan
Department of Plastic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
J Hand Surg Am 27:484-92. 2002..Helicoid nerve repair can entice more nerve fiber sprouts from the intact donor nerve, improve muscular recovery, and maintain donor nerve health...
- Morphology of the cricopharyngeal muscle in Zenker and control specimensStacey L Schulze
Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee 53226, USA
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 111:573-8. 2002..Morphological disturbances of the CPM impair its dilation and may account for the development of Zenker's diverticulum. This disturbance is most often due to progressive denervation of the CPM...
- Autonomic nervous system evaluation in allergic rhinitisStacey L Ishman
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Johns Hopkins Hospitals, Baltimore, MD, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 136:51-6. 2007..To evaluate the relationship between allergic rhinitis (AR) and autonomic nervous system (ANS) dysfunction...