David A Hehir
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Single-ventricle infant home monitoring programs: outcomes and impactDavid A Hehir
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin and Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
Curr Opin Cardiol 28:97-102. 2013..These programs are an important focus of improving outcomes for patients with single-ventricle heart disease...
- Normal interstage growth after the norwood operation associated with interstage home monitoringDavid A Hehir
Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 53201, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 33:1315-22. 2012..Daily observation of oxygen saturation, weight change, and enteral intake together with implementation of a multidisciplinary feeding protocol is associated with excellent interstage growth and survival...
- Feeding, growth, nutrition, and optimal interstage surveillance for infants with hypoplastic left heart syndromeDavid A Hehir
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin and Medical College of Wisconsin, 9000 West Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA
Cardiol Young 21:59-64. 2011..In addition, we highlight data presented at HeartWeek 2011, from Cardiology 2011, the 15th Annual Update on Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease, and the 11th Annual International Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease...
- Intensive care of the pediatric ventricular assist device patientDavid A Hehir
Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg 3:58-66. 2012..Specific aspects of postoperative and long-term care including device troubleshooting, hemostasis and anticoagulation, support of the right ventricle, incidence and prevention of neurologic injury, and other complications are reviewed. ..
- Celiac artery flow pattern in infants with single right ventricle following the Norwood procedure with a modified Blalock-Taussig or right ventricle to pulmonary artery shuntJason N Johnson
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 32:479-86. 2011..The celiac artery resistive index was higher in patients with the modified Blalock-Taussig shunt versus the right ventricle to pulmonary artery shunt but was not associated with measured gastrointestinal outcomes...
- Nutrition algorithms for infants with hypoplastic left heart syndrome; birth through the first interstage periodJulie Slicker
Clinical Nutrition, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 8:89-102. 2013....