William W Graves
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- A neural signature of phonological access: distinguishing the effects of word frequency from familiarity and length in overt picture namingWilliam W Graves
University of Iowa, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 19:617-31. 2007....
- Neural systems for reading aloud: a multiparametric approachWilliam W Graves
Department of Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Cereb Cortex 20:1799-815. 2010..These data offer the first clear evidence, in a single study, for the separate neural correlates of orthography-phonology mapping and semantic access during reading aloud...
- The left posterior superior temporal gyrus participates specifically in accessing lexical phonologyWilliam W Graves
Medical College of Wisconsin, Neuro Lab, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 20:1698-710. 2008..The left pSTG demonstrated significant effects independently in both experiments, suggesting that this area participates specifically in accessing lexical phonology...
- Neural correlates of implicit and explicit combinatorial semantic processingWilliam W Graves
Department of Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Neuroimage 53:638-46. 2010..These results reveal strong effects of task demands on engagement of lexical versus combinatorial processing and suggest a hemispheric dissociation between these levels of semantic representation...
- Where is the semantic system? A critical review and meta-analysis of 120 functional neuroimaging studiesJeffrey R Binder
Language Imaging Laboratory, Department of Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Cereb Cortex 19:2767-96. 2009....
- Adaptive pacing of visual stimulation for fMRI studies involving overt speechThomas J Grabowski
Department of Neurology, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Dr 2155F RCP, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Neuroimage 29:1023-30. 2006....
- Distinguishing the neural bases of lexical accessWilliam Graves; Fiscal Year: 2005..This study should lead to a more complete neural account of lexical access. ..