Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy of the hippocampus in patients with mild cognitive impairment: a pilot studyMalgorzata Franczak
Departments of Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 31:666-70. 2007..To assess the brain metabolites in the hippocampus of patients with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) using proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy at 0.5 T...
- Recovery of hippocampal network connectivity correlates with cognitive improvement in mild Alzheimer's disease patients treated with donepezil assessed by resting-state fMRIJoseph S Goveas
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 34:764-73. 2011..To identify the neural correlates of cognitive improvement in mild Alzheimer's disease (AD) subjects following 12 weeks of donepezil treatment...
- Age-related functional recruitment for famous name recognition: an event-related fMRI studyKristy A Nielson
Department of Psychology and the Integrative Neuroscience Research Center, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI 53201 1881, USA
Neurobiol Aging 27:1494-504. 2006..The results support and extend the existing literature to semantic memory tasks, indicating that older adult brains use functional recruitment to support task performance, even when task performance accuracy is high...
- Neural basis of the association between depressive symptoms and memory deficits in nondemented subjects: resting-state fMRI studyChunming Xie
School of Clinical Medicine, Southeast University, Nanjing, China
Hum Brain Mapp 33:1352-63. 2012....
- Classification of Alzheimer disease, mild cognitive impairment, and normal cognitive status with large-scale network analysis based on resting-state functional MR imagingGang Chen
Department of Biophysics, Medical College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Radiology 259:213-21. 2011..To use large-scale network (LSN) analysis to classify subjects with Alzheimer disease (AD), those with amnestic mild cognitive impairment (aMCI), and cognitively normal (CN) subjects...
- Alzheimer Disease: evaluation of a functional MR imaging index as a markerShi Jiang Li
Biophysics Research Institute, Medical College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Radiology 225:253-9. 2002..To measure changes in functional synchrony in the hippocampus in patients with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) and Alzheimer disease (AD)...
- Medial temporal lobe activity for recognition of recent and remote famous names: an event-related fMRI studyKelli Douville
Department of Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Neuropsychologia 43:693-703. 2005..However, the finding of a temporal gradient in the right MTL also provides support for the HC model, given the greater MTL response associated with recently famous names relative to remotely famous names...
- Temporally graded activation of neocortical regions in response to memories of different agesJohn L Woodard
Rosalind Franklin School of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 19:1113-24. 2007..Theoretical implications of these findings for the two dominant models of remote memory functioning (Consolidation Theory and Multiple Trace Theory) are discussed...