Tatiana M Davidson
Affiliation: Medical University of South Carolina
- Disaster impact across cultural groups: comparison of Whites, African Americans, and LatinosTatiana M Davidson
National Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center, Medical University of South Carolina, 67 President Street IOP 2 South, MSC 861, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Am J Community Psychol 52:97-105. 2013..Implications of the current findings are discussed with regard to future disaster preparedness and response efforts and the implementation and evaluation of community-based disaster resources. ..
- Bounce Back Now! Protocol of a population-based randomized controlled trial to examine the efficacy of a Web-based intervention with disaster-affected familiesKenneth J Ruggiero
Technology Applications Center for Healthful Lifestyles, College of Nursing, Medical University of South Carolina MUSC, Charleston, SC, United States Ralph H Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 109 Bee Street, Charleston, SC, 29401, United States Electronic address
Contemp Clin Trials 40:138-49. 2015..Challenges related to large-scale evaluation of technology-delivered interventions with high-risk samples in time-sensitive research are discussed, as well as implications for future research and practice. ..
- Access, use and completion of a brief disaster mental health intervention among Hispanics, African-Americans and Whites affected by Hurricane IkeMatthew Price
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston SC 29425, USA
J Telemed Telecare 19:70-4. 2013..Thus the findings suggest that web-based mental health interventions can be used to reach African-American, Hispanic and White adults at similar rates after a disaster...
- Feasibility assessment of a brief, web-based behavioral activation intervention for adolescents with depressed moodTatiana M Davidson
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston
Int J Psychiatry Med 48:69-82. 2014....
- Guidelines for establishing a telemental health program to provide evidence-based therapy for trauma-exposed children and familiesAndrea M Jones
National Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina
Psychol Serv 11:398-409. 2014..PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2014 APA, all rights reserved). ..
- National trainers' perspectives on challenges to implementation of an empirically-supported mental health treatmentRochelle F Hanson
National Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center, Medical University of South Carolina, MSC 861, Charleston, SC, 29425, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 41:522-34. 2014....
- Development and preliminary evaluation of a behavioural HIV-prevention programme for teenage girls of Latino descent in the USATatiana M Davidson
a Institute of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, USA
Cult Health Sex 16:533-46. 2014..Future directions for the evaluation of CHILE are discussed. ..