Genomes and Genes
Ross F Collery
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Maternal topoisomerase II alpha, not topoisomerase II beta, enables embryonic development of zebrafish top2a-/- mutantsBeata Sapetto-Rebow
UCD School of Biomolecular and Biomedical Science, UCD Conway Institute, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
BMC Dev Biol 11:71. 2011..The purpose of this study was to determine whether the extended developmental capability of zebrafish top2a mutants arises from maternal expression of top2a or compensation from its top2b paralogue...
- Photoreceptor guanylate cyclases and cGMP phosphodiesterases in zebrafishRoss F Collery
UCD School of Biomolecular and Biomedical Science, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Adv Exp Med Biol 664:55-61. 2010....
- Dynamic smad-mediated BMP signaling revealed through transgenic zebrafishRoss F Collery
Department of Cell Biology, Neurobiology, and Anatomy, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Dev Dyn 240:712-22. 2011..Overall, these lines will serve as valuable tools to explore the mechanisms and regulation of BMP signal during embryogenesis, in tissue maintenance, and during disease...
- Applying transgenic zebrafish technology to study the retinaRoss F Collery
Conway Institute and Department of Pharmacology, University College Dublin, Dublin 4, Ireland
Adv Exp Med Biol 572:201-7. 2006
- Mutations in zebrafish lrp2 result in adult-onset ocular pathogenesis that models myopia and other risk factors for glaucomaKerry N Veth
Department of Cell Biology, Neurobiology, and Anatomy, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
PLoS Genet 7:e1001310. 2011..Our studies implicate altered Lrp2-mediated homeostasis as important for myopia and other risk factors for glaucoma in humans and establish a new genetic model for further study of phenotypes associated with this disease...