Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Multisegmental foot and ankle motion analysis after hallux valgus surgeryKarl Canseco
Marquette University, Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Engineering Center, Academic Support Facility, Milwaukee, WI 53233, USA
Foot Ankle Int 33:141-7. 2012..The aim of this study was to analyze changes in multisegmental foot and ankle kinematics in patients who underwent operative correction of hallux valgus...
- Motion of the multisegmental foot in hallux valgusKarl Canseco
Medical College of Wisconsin, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Foot Ankle Int 31:146-52. 2010..The purpose of this study was to evaluate triplanar kinematics in patients with hallux valgus using a multisegmental foot model...
- Quantitative motion analysis in patients with hallux rigidus before and after cheilectomyKarl Canseco
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
J Orthop Res 27:128-34. 2009..The results of this study provide insight into ambulatory improvements following cheilectomy, and suggest further study of the rehabilitation process to improve the recovery of functional range of motion...
- Multisegmental foot modeling: a reviewLeah Rankine
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Crit Rev Biomed Eng 36:127-81. 2008..Areas of continued development, including soft tissue artifact and nomenclature, are also discussed...
- Quantitative characterization of gait kinematics in patients with hallux rigidus using the Milwaukee foot modelKarl Canseco
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, 9200 W Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
J Orthop Res 26:419-27. 2008..Prolonged stance phase was also observed. As reports regarding the quantitative study of the multisegment foot and ankle are limited, this study was useful in providing characterization of gait patterns in patients with hallux rigidus...