Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Nonrandom pattern of chromosome aberrations in 17beta-estradiol-induced rat mammary tumors: indications of distinct pathways for tumor developmentTatjana Adamovic
CMB Genetics, Goteborg University, SE 40530 Goteborg, Sweden
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 46:459-69. 2007..BN-Emca8 congenic rats, which carry the BN allele of the Emca8 QTL on RNO5 on the ACI genetic background, we were able to determine that the constitution of the germ line influences the pattern of chromosomal aberrations...
- Rearrangement and allelic imbalance on chromosome 5 leads to homozygous deletions in the CDKN2A/2B tumor suppressor gene region in rat endometrial cancerTatjana Adamovic
Human and Molecular Genetics Center, Medical College of Wisconsin, HRC 5th Floor, 8701 Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee, WI 53226 0509, USA
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 184:9-21. 2008..We conclude that genetic events affecting the middle part of RNO5 (including bands 5q31 approximately q33 and the CDKN2A locus) contribute to the development of EAC in rat, with the CDKN2A locus having a primary role...
- Genetic mapping of mammary tumor traits to rat chromosome 10 using a novel panel of consomic ratsTatjana Adamovic
Human and Molecular Genetics Center, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226 0509, USA
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 186:41-8. 2008..This novel approach should accelerate positional cloning of mammary cancer susceptibility and resistant genes in the rat and the identification of homologous genes in humans...
- Microalterations of inherently unstable genomic regions in rat mammary carcinomas as revealed by long oligonucleotide array-based comparative genomic hybridizationTatjana Adamovic
Human and Molecular Genetics Center, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Cancer Res 69:5159-67. 2009....
- Oncogene amplification in the proximal part of chromosome 6 in rat endometrial adenocarcinoma as revealed by combined BAC/PAC FISH, chromosome painting, zoo-FISH, and allelotypingTatjana Adamovic
Department of Pathology, CMB Genetics, Lundberg Laboratory for Cancer Research, Goteborg University, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 44:139-53. 2005..Our findings suggest that increase/amplification of genes in this chromosome region contribute to the development of this hormone-dependent tumor...
- Recurrent gene amplifications in human type I endometrial adenocarcinoma detected by fluorescence in situ hybridizationEmma Samuelson
CMB Genetics, Lundberg Laboratory, Goteborg University, Box 462, SE 405 30 Goteborg, Sweden
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 181:25-30. 2008....
- Recurrent allelic imbalance at the rat Pten locus in DMBA-induced fibrosarcomasAsa Sjoling
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology Genetics, Lundberg Laboratory, Goteborg University, Sweden
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 36:70-9. 2003....
- Cytogenetic aberrations in spontaneous endometrial adenocarcinomas in the BDII rat model as revealed by chromosome banding and comparative genome hybridizationAhmad Hamta
CMB Genetics, Lundberg Laboratory, Goteborg University, Box 462, SE 40530, Gothenburg, Sweden
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 159:123-8. 2005....
- Distribution and functional impact of DNA copy number variation in the ratVictor Guryev
Hubrecht Institute, Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences and University Medical Centre Utrecht, Uppsalalaan 8, 3584 CT, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Nat Genet 40:538-45. 2008..These characteristics make the rat an excellent model for studying phenotypic effects of structural variation in relation to human complex traits and disease...