Felix W Frueh
Affiliation: Medco Health Solutions
- On rat poison and human medicines: personalizing warfarin therapyFelix W Frueh
Medco Research Institute, LLC, 7315 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
Trends Mol Med 18:201-5. 2012....
- 4th US FDA-Drug Information Association pharmacogenomics workshop, held 10-12 December, 2007Felix W Frueh
Medco Health Solutions Inc, 14401 Falling Leaf Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Pharmacogenomics 10:111-5. 2009....
- Back to the future: why randomized controlled trials cannot be the answer to pharmacogenomics and personalized medicineFelix W Frueh
Medco Health Solutions, Inc, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
Pharmacogenomics 10:1077-81. 2009..Hence, we need to re-focus on approaches that are neither new nor unproven, but have been ignored over the last few decades...
- Real-world clinical effectiveness, regulatory transparency and payer coverage: three ingredients for translating pharmacogenomics into clinical practiceFelix W Frueh
R and D Personalized Medicine, Medco Health Solutions, Inc, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
Pharmacogenomics 11:657-60. 2010....
- The future of direct-to-consumer clinical genetic testsFelix W Frueh
Medco Research Institute, Medco Health Solutions, Inc, Bethesda, Maryland 20814, USA
Nat Rev Genet 12:511-5. 2011..Should these tests be regulated? If so, who, if anyone, should communicate results to consumers?..
- Considerations for safety pharmacogenetics in clinical practiceFelix W Frueh
Medco Research Institute, LLC, 7315 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, USA
Drug Discov Today 16:898-901. 2011..Although pharmacogenetic tests that can help to assess whether an individual patient's personal risk exist (safety pharmacogenetics), they are not always performed...
- Payer perspectives on pharmacogenomics testing and drug developmentRobert S Epstein
Medco Health Solutions, Inc, 100 Parsons Pond Drive, Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417, USA
Pharmacogenomics 10:149-51. 2009..The panel was generally enthusiastic about the promise of the field to improve drug selection or dosing...
- From pharmacogenetics to personalized medicine: a vital need for educating health professionals and the communityFelix W Frueh
Stepoutside Consulting, LLC, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Pharmacogenomics 5:571-9. 2004..To effectively move pharmacogenetics into everyday medicine, it is therefore imperative for scientists and teachers in the field to take on the challenge of disseminating pharmacogenetic insights to a broader audience...