Hunter L McQuistion
- Challenges for psychiatry in serving homeless people with psychiatric disordersHunter L McQuistion
Mt Sinai School of Medicine and Division of Mental Hygiene, City of New York Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, 93 Worth Street, Room 413, New York, NY 10013, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:669-76. 2003..To be effective and credible in continuing to help solve the problems of homeless people with psychiatric disorders, psychiatry must adapt to these new challenges, using the roles it has developed...
- A survey of american psychiatric residency programs concerning education in homelessnessHunter L McQuistion
Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Acad Psychiatry 28:116-21. 2004..This study aims to document how psychiatric residencies address homelessness and mental illness, to discover training barriers, and to identify educational recommendations...
- Heroes in community psychiatry: C. Christian Beels and the evolution of community psychiatry in New York CityHunter L McQuistion
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Community Ment Health J 42:513-20. 2006
- Prevalence, diagnosis, and treatment of depression and generalized anxiety disorder in a diverse urban communityR Charon Gwynn
Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
Psychiatr Serv 59:641-7. 2008..This study assessed the prevalence, diagnosis, and treatment of major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder among New York City adults...
- Outreach to the homeless: craft, science, and future implicationsAnthony T Ng
New York University School of Medicine, USA
J Psychiatr Pract 10:95-105. 2004....
- The impact of the "incarceration culture" on reentry for adults with mental illness: a training and group treatment modelMerrill Rotter
Forensic Services, Bronx Psychiatric Center, New York 10461, USA
Psychiatr Serv 56:265-7. 2005