Xiang Lin Tan
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- High-throughput library screening identifies two novel NQO1 inducers in human lung cellsXiang Lin Tan
M D Department of Health Science Research, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street S W, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 46:365-71. 2012..These studies show that potency and low toxicity may align for two potential NQO1-inducing agents, DMEBP and TRES...
- Candidate dietary phytochemicals modulate expression of phase II enzymes GSTP1 and NQO1 in human lung cellsXiang Lin Tan
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
J Nutr 140:1404-10. 2010..We conclude that modulation of lung cell phase II metabolism by chemopreventive agents requires cell- and agent-specific discovery and testing...
- Aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, acetaminophen, and pancreatic cancer risk: a clinic-based case-control studyXiang Lin Tan
Division of Epidemiology, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 4:1835-41. 2011..Our data suggest that aspirin use, but not non-aspirin NSAID use, is associated with lowered risk of developing pancreatic cancer...
- Haplotype-tagging single nucleotide polymorphisms in the GSTP1 gene promoter and susceptibility to lung cancerXiang Lin Tan
Laboratory of Human Toxicology and Molecular Epidemiology, Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health, Albany, NY, USA
Cancer Detect Prev 32:403-15. 2009..The main objective of the current study was to test the association between GSTP1 promoter haplotypes with the risk of lung cancer after determining the promoter haplotypes experimentally through cloning and sequencing...
- Dietary chemoprevention strategies for induction of phase II xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes in lung carcinogenesis: A reviewXiang Lin Tan
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Department of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, United States
Lung Cancer 65:129-37. 2009..These approaches may lead to a more effective strategy of tailored chemoprevention efforts using compounds with proven human activity...
- Genetic variation predicting cisplatin cytotoxicity associated with overall survival in lung cancer patients receiving platinum-based chemotherapyXiang Lin Tan
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Clin Cancer Res 17:5801-11. 2011....