A W Stanson
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Imaging findings in extracranial (giant cell) temporal arteritisA W Stanson
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Clin Exp Rheumatol 18:S43-8. 2000..Standard CT imaging with contrast enhancement, and certain MR sequences as well as ultrasound permit identification of the edema and inflammation of the vessel wall. This is an important marker for active disease...
- Polyarteritis nodosa: spectrum of angiographic findingsA W Stanson
Department of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Radiographics 21:151-9. 2001..Although the presence of aneurysms increases specificity for the diagnosis of PAN, many patients have only occlusive lesions. Involvement of skeletal muscle arteries was common...
- Fast-computed tomography evaluation of age-related changes in upper airway structure and function in normal menC D Burger
Sleep Disorder Center, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905
Am Rev Respir Dis 145:846-52. 1992..05). This finding indicated increased compensatory UA dilator muscle activity in response to negative pressures in the older subjects.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)..
- Aortic aneurysms in children and young adults with tuberous sclerosis: report of two cases and review of the literatureC J Jost
Division of Vascular Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. 55905, USA
J Vasc Surg 33:639-42. 2001..Patients should be screened for aortic aneurysms at the time TS is diagnosed and annually thereafter. Because of the high risk of rupture, early elective repair is suggested. New aortic aneurysms after repair may also develop...
- Treatment of symptomatic primary chylous disordersA A Noel
Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation, Rochester, Minn. 55905, USA
J Vasc Surg 34:785-91. 2001..All patients had initial benefit postoperatively and two thirds of patients demonstrated durable clinical improvement after surgical treatment...