Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Pivotal ERIVANCE basal cell carcinoma (BCC) study: 12-month update of efficacy and safety of vismodegib in advanced BCCAleksandar Sekulic
Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona Electronic address
J Am Acad Dermatol 72:1021-6.e8. 2015....
- Advanced basal cell carcinoma of the skin: targeting the hedgehog pathwayAleksandar Sekulic
Department of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Curr Opin Oncol 25:218-23. 2013..This article provides an update on basal cell carcinoma (BCC), with a focus on the advanced BCC (aBCC), and the recent progress with targeted hedgehog signaling pathway inhibition for treatment of aBCC...
- Malignant melanoma in the 21st century: the emerging molecular landscapeAleksandar Sekulic
Department of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ 85259, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 83:825-46. 2008..We review the emerging molecular landscape of melanoma and its implications for better management of patients with melanoma...
- Efficacy and safety of vismodegib in advanced basal-cell carcinomaAleksandar Sekulic
Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ 85259, USA
N Engl J Med 366:2171-9. 2012..A phase 1 study of vismodegib (GDC-0449), a first-in-class, small-molecule inhibitor of the hedgehog pathway, showed a 58% response rate among patients with advanced basal-cell carcinoma...
- The impact of biopsy technique on upstaging, residual disease, and outcome in cutaneous melanomaGenevieve L Egnatios
Department of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Am J Surg 202:771-7; discussion 777-8. 2011..Herein, we examine the influence of biopsy technique on residual disease in melanoma WLE specimens and on upstaging...