Frank M Rusnak
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Calcineurin: form and functionF Rusnak
Section of Hematology Research and Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Physiol Rev 80:1483-521. 2000..This review provides a comprehensive examination of the biological roles of calcineurin and reviews aspects related to its structure and catalytic mechanism...
- Interaction of bacteriophage lambda protein phosphatase with Mn(II): evidence for the formation of a [Mn(II)]2 clusterF Rusnak
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Section of Hematology Research, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Biochemistry 38:6943-52. 1999..These results are discussed in the context of divalent metal ion activation of this enzyme and possible roles for Mn2+ activation of other serine/threonine protein phosphatases...
- Correlation between isoniazid resistance and superoxide reactivity in mycobacterium tuberculosis KatGReza A Ghiladi
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143-2280, USA
J Am Chem Soc 127:13428-42. 2005....
- MOLECULAR STUDIES OF THE PROTEIN PHOSPHATASE CALCINEURINFrank Rusnak; Fiscal Year: 1993..These experiments will hopefully provide information about the molecular architecture at the surface of this inhibitory complex which interacts with calcineurin and will provide a blueprint for future immunosuppressant drug design...
- MOLECULAR STUDIES OF THE PROTEIN PHOSPHATASE CALCINEURINFrank Rusnak; Fiscal Year: 1999....
- MOLECULAR STUDIES OF THE PROTEIN PHOSPHATASE CALCINEURINFrank Rusnak; Fiscal Year: 2001..The possibility that calcineurin phosphatase activity may be regulated by the cellular redox provides a link between oxidative stress and calcium- dependent signal transduction pathways. ..