Prema P Peethambaram
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Her-2/neu expression in ovarian cancer: pre- and postexposure to platinum chemotherapyPrema P Peethambaram
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Gynecol Oncol 89:99-104. 2003..Our objective was to determine if the level of Her-2/neu expression in advanced ovarian cancer changed after platinum-based chemotherapy...
- A phase I trial of immunotherapy with lapuleucel-T (APC8024) in patients with refractory metastatic tumors that express HER-2/neuPrema P Peethambaram
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:5937-44. 2009....
- Phase I trial of intraperitoneal administration of an oncolytic measles virus strain engineered to express carcinoembryonic antigen for recurrent ovarian cancerEvanthia Galanis
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Molecular Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Gonda 10 141, 200 First Street Southwest, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Cancer Res 70:875-82. 2010..Our findings indicate that i.p. administration of MV-CEA is well tolerated and results in dose-dependent biological activity in a cohort of heavily pretreated recurrent ovarian cancer patients...
- A phase 2 trial of flavopiridol (Alvocidib) and cisplatin in platin-resistant ovarian and primary peritoneal carcinoma: MC0261Keith C Bible
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Health Science Research, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Gynecol Oncol 127:55-62. 2012..Based upon promising preclinical and phase 1 trial results, combined flavopiridol and cisplatin therapy was evaluated in patients with ovarian and primary peritoneal cancers...
- A phase II study of gemcitabine in combination with tanespimycin in advanced epithelial ovarian and primary peritoneal carcinomaAndrea E Wahner Hendrickson
Division of Medical Oncology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Gynecol Oncol 124:210-5. 2012..To assess the effect of tanespimycin on tumor cells, levels of the chaperone proteins HSP90 and HSP70 were examined in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) and paired tumor biopsy lysates...
- Phase II trial of lapatinib and topotecan (LapTop) in patients with platinum-refractory/resistant ovarian and primary peritoneal carcinomaS John Weroha
Department of Medical Oncology, Mayo, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Gynecol Oncol 122:116-20. 2011..We designed a phase II clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and adverse event profile of concomitant topotecan and lapatinib, a small molecule pan-erbB inhibitor that can block BCRP/Pgp efflux of topotecan...
- Inherited determinants of ovarian cancer survivalEllen L Goode
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Clin Cancer Res 16:995-1007. 2010....
- Consumer beware: a systematic assessment of potential bias in the lay electronic media to examine the portrayal of "PARP" inhibitors for cancer treatmentShawnta Coleman
Department of Oncology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Cancer Educ 26:474-7. 2011..it's the kind of thing you don't really think will happen". Healthcare providers should be aware of the foregoing when discussing PARP inhibitors-and perhaps other novel therapies-with cancer patients...
- Are cancer survivors/patients knowledgeable about osteoporosis? Results from a survey of 285 chemotherapy-treated cancer patients and their companionsHeidi McKean
Department of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
J Nutr Educ Behav 40:144-8. 2008..This study assessed osteoporosis knowledge deficits among cancer patients and their spouses/partners...
- Assessment of hepatocyte growth factor in ovarian cancer mortalityEllen L Goode
Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 20:1638-48. 2011..Invasive ovarian cancer is a significant cause of gynecologic cancer mortality...
- Intratumoral administration of a 1,2-dimyristyloxypropyl-3- dimethylhydroxyethyl ammonium bromide/dioleoylphosphatidylethanolamine formulation of the human interleukin-2 gene in the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinomaEvanthia Galanis
Department of Oncology, Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Cancer 101:2557-66. 2004..In the current study, the authors investigated the safety and efficacy of in situ vaccination with Leuvectin in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma...
- Pelvic primitive neuroectodermal tumor associated with a cluster of small round cell tumors: case report and review of current literatureBobbie S Gostout
Section of Gynecologic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Gynecol Oncol 91:247-53. 2003..Peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor (pPNET) is aggressive and rare, comprising 1% of soft tissue sarcomas. Involvement of the reproductive tract is unusual...
- A phase I trial of celecoxib in combination with docetaxel and irinotecan in patients with advanced cancerGrace K Dy
Department of Oncology, Division of Medical Oncology, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 56:623-8. 2005....
- Second-line and subsequent therapy for ovarian carcinomaPrema P Peethambaram
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Oncology, Mayo Clinic, 200 1st Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 4:159-64. 2002..Whole abdominal radiotherapy for relapsed microscopic disease should be studied in prospective randomized trials. Women with advanced ovarian carcinoma should continue to be encouraged to participate in well-designed clinical trials...