Anil Nicholas Kurup
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Balloon-Assisted Osteoplasty of Periacetabular Tumors following Percutaneous CryoablationA Nicholas Kurup
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 1st Street SW, Rochester, MN, 55905 Electronic address
J Vasc Interv Radiol 26:588-94. 2015..To describe the feasibility, safety, and effectiveness of a technique using vertebral augmentation balloons to promote delivery of cement into periacetabular tumors after cryoablation for fracture prevention...
- Motor Evoked Potential Monitoring during Cryoablation of Musculoskeletal TumorsAnil Nicholas Kurup
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Electronic address
J Vasc Interv Radiol 25:1657-64. 2014..To describe the use of intraprocedural motor evoked potential (MEP) monitoring to minimize risk of neural injury during percutaneous cryoablation of perineural musculoskeletal tumors...
- Renal oncocytoma growth rates before interventionAnil Nicholas Kurup
Departments of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55902, USA
BJU Int 110:1444-8. 2012..To describe the growth rates of oncocytomas before treatment with surgical resection or percutaneous ablation...
- Cryoablation of recurrent sacrococcygeal tumorsAnil Nicholas Kurup
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Vasc Interv Radiol 23:1070-5. 2012..To review the safety and efficacy of cryoablation of recurrent sacrococcygeal tumors...
- Neuroanatomic considerations in percutaneous tumor ablationA Nicholas Kurup
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 USA
Radiographics 33:1195-215. 2013..Supplemental material available at http://radiographics.rsna.org/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1148/rg334125141/-/DC1...
- Ablation of musculoskeletal metastases: pain palliation, fracture risk reduction, and oligometastatic diseaseAnil Nicholas Kurup
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Electronic address
Tech Vasc Interv Radiol 16:253-61. 2013..This article reviews current practices of percutaneous ablation of musculoskeletal metastases with an emphasis on radiofrequency ablation and cryoablation of painful skeletal metastases. ..