Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Diagnosis and management of benign, atypical, and indeterminate breast lesions detected on core needle biopsyLonzetta Neal
Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Electronic address
Mayo Clin Proc 89:536-47. 2014..The selection of references included in this review was based on study relevance and quality. We used additional articles culled from the bibliographies of retrieved articles to examine the published evidence for risk factors of BBD...
- Occult breast carcinoma presenting as gastrointestinal metastasesLonzetta Neal
Divisions of General Internal Medicine Breast Diagnostic Clinic, and Pathology, Department of Surgery, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Case Report Med 2009:564756. 2009....
- Clinician's guide to imaging and pathologic findings in benign breast diseaseLonzetta Neal
Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 85:274-9. 2010..This article provides insight into and understanding of breast imaging and biopsy techniques and of histologic findings as a means to timely and appropriate decision making and action by the patient and her health care professional...
- Factors associated with surgical decision making in women with early-stage breast cancer: a literature reviewMaire Brid Mac Bride
Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 22:236-42. 2013..However, studies show that mastectomy is still being used by women with early-stage breast cancer...
- Breast manifestations of systemic diseasesChristina A Dilaveri
Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Int J Womens Health 4:35-43. 2012..Despite the rarity of these manifestations of systemic disease, knowledge of these conditions is critical to the appropriate evaluation and treatment of patients presenting with breast symptoms...
- Promoting a breast cancer screening clinic for underserved women: a community collaborationSandhya Pruthi
Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Ethn Dis 20:463-6. 2010..To increase breast cancer (BC) awareness, screening services, and education for local underserved women...
- Frequency format diagram and probability chart for breast cancer risk communication: a prospective, randomized trialKarthik Ghosh
Breast Diagnostic Clinic, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
BMC Womens Health 8:18. 2008..We aimed to determine whether patient education regarding breast cancer risk using a bar graph, with or without a frequency format diagram, improved the accuracy of risk perception...