Naveen S Murthy
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- The role of magnetic resonance imaging in scaphoid fracturesNaveen S Murthy
Division of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota Electronic address
J Hand Surg Am 38:2047-54. 2013..My institution relies on the noncontrast T1-weighted images for the primary diagnosis of osteonecrosis with dynamic contrast enhancement used in a supplemental fashion. ..
- Imaging of stress fractures of the spineNaveen S Murthy
Division of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Radiol Clin North Am 50:799-821. 2012..The diagnosis typically determines which imaging modality is best to follow healing or progression...
- Intraforaminal location of the great anterior radiculomedullary artery (artery of Adamkiewicz): a retrospective reviewNaveen S Murthy
Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Department of Radiology, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Pain Med 11:1756-64. 2010....
- The retrodural space of OkadaNaveen S Murthy
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic Rochester, 200 First St SW, Charlton 2 290, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 196:W784-9. 2011..e., Baastrup disease)...
- The effectiveness of repeat lumbar transforaminal epidural steroid injectionsNaveen S Murthy
Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Pain Med 15:1686-94. 2014....
- A practice audit of CT-guided injections of pars interarticularis defects in patients with axial low back pain: a primer for further investigationJohn T Wald
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Pain Med 15:745-50. 2014....
- CT-guided cervical transforaminal epidural steroid injections: technical insightsJohn T Wald
Mayo Clinic, Department of Radiology, 200, First Street SW, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, United States Electronic address
J Neuroradiol 41:211-5. 2014..However, some key features of CT guidance in these procedures need to be considered to ensure safe and technically successful outcomes. ..
- Accuracy of electromyography needle placement in cadavers: non-guided vs. ultrasound guidedAndrea J Boon
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Muscle Nerve 44:45-9. 2011..In such settings, image guidance might significantly enhance accuracy...
- Relationship between the medial elbow adduction moment during pitching and ulnar collateral ligament appearance during magnetic resonance imaging evaluationWendy J Hurd
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 19716, USA
Am J Sports Med 39:1233-7. 2011..Medial elbow distraction during pitching as the primary mechanism contributing to adaptations in ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) appearance during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) evaluation has not been established...
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the throwing elbow in the uninjured, high school-aged baseball pitcherWendy J Hurd
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Am J Sports Med 39:722-8. 2011..These changes are considered normal in the absence of symptom complaints. It is unclear when during the playing career these tissue adaptations are initiated...
- Dual-energy CT for the diagnosis of gout: an accuracy and diagnostic yield studyTim Bongartz
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Ann Rheum Dis 74:1072-7. 2015....
- Case-control study to estimate the performance of dual-energy computed tomography for anterior cruciate ligament tears in patients with history of knee traumaKatrina N Glazebrook
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN, 55905, USA
Skeletal Radiol 43:297-305. 2014..Our purpose is to assess the potential of dual-energy computed tomography (DECT) for the detection of complete anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) disruption...
- Clinical effectiveness of single lumbar transforaminal epidural steroid injectionsTimothy J Kaufmann
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Pain Med 14:1126-33. 2013..To assess the clinical effectiveness of single lumbar transforaminal epidural steroid injections (TFESIs) in subjects with radicular pain with or without radiculopathy...