Eric J Moore
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Cockerill C, Gross B, Contag S, Rein S, Moore E, Olsen K, et al. Pediatric malignant salivary gland tumors: 60 year follow up. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2016;88:1-6 pubmed publisher..Long term mild Frey's syndrome can be expected in approximately half of patients. We advocate a need for long term follow up and increased awareness among providers to diagnose these patients earlier. ..
- Cockerill C, Orvidas L, Moore E, Binnicker M, Duresko B, Espy M, et al. Detection of high-risk human papillomavirus infection in tonsillar specimens using 2 commercially available assays. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2016;86:365-368 pubmed publisher..Positive, negative, and internal controls performed as expected. We found a 0% rate of infection indicating that detectable hrHPV infection in tonsillar tissue appears to be uncommon in the children and adults in the population sampled. ..
- Sims J, Moore E. Primary surgical management with radial forearm free flap reconstruction in T4 oropharyngeal cancer: Complications and functional outcomes. Am J Otolaryngol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..With careful reconstruction of oropharyngeal defects, over 90% of patients can achieve a completely oral diet. ..
- Moore E, Olsen K, Kasperbauer J. Transoral robotic surgery for oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: a prospective study of feasibility and functional outcomes. Laryngoscope. 2009;119:2156-64 pubmed publisher..To investigate the feasibility of transoral robotic surgery as a method of surgical treatment of oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma...
- Moore E, Olsen K, Martin E. Concurrent neck dissection and transoral robotic surgery. Laryngoscope. 2011;121:541-4 pubmed publisher..Prompt recognition and intervention are of paramount importance in preventing acute, long-term functional impairment. ..