Betty A Mincey
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Osteoporosis in women with breast cancerBetty A Mincey
Multidisciplinary Breast Clinic, Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, 4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 5:53-7. 2003..This article reviews the evidence supporting an increased risk for development of osteoporosis in women with breast cancer and summarizes strategies for prevention and treatment of osteoporosis in this population...
- Genetics and the management of women at high risk for breast cancerBetty A Mincey
General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida 32224, USA
Oncologist 8:466-73. 2003....
- Adjuvant therapy trials of radiotherapy and systemic treatment for breast cancerBetty A Mincey
Division of Hematology Oncology, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, 4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 4:1. 2002
- Predicting BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutation carriers: comparison of LAMBDA, BRCAPRO, Myriad II, and modified Couch modelsNoralane M Lindor
Department of Medical Genetics, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Fam Cancer 6:473-82. 2007..Models have been developed to predict the probability that a person carries a detectable germline mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes. Their relative performance in a clinical setting is unclear...
- The role of positron emission tomographic imaging in breast cancerMichelle D McDonough
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 6:62-8. 2004..18)FDG PET can also facilitate the differentiation of therapy responders from nonresponders, allowing treatment regimen changes at an earlier stage...
- Pilot evaluation of citalopram for the treatment of hot flashes in women with inadequate benefit from venlafaxineCharles L Loprinzi
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
J Palliat Med 8:924-30. 2005....
- Comprehensive diagnostic program for medically underserved women with abnormal breast screening evaluations in an urban populationFrances M Palmieri
Multidisciplinary Breast Clinic, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 84:317-22. 2009....
- Risk of cancer treatment-associated bone loss and fractures among women with breast cancer receiving aromatase inhibitorsBetty A Mincey
Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 7:127-32. 2006..However, AIs can cause bone loss by blocking estrogen production. This study aims to assess the association between AIs and treatment-related bone loss in a large managed-care population of women with breast cancer...
- Adjuvant therapy for breast cancer: recommendations for management based on consensus review and recent clinical trialsBetty A Mincey
Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida 32224, USA
Oncologist 7:246-50. 2002..The improved survival rate is due, at least in part, to the use of adjuvant systemic therapy. Ongoing studies are evaluating targeted therapies, with the potential of remarkably improving patient outcome...
- Advances in screening, diagnosis, and treatment of breast cancerBetty A Mincey
Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Jacksonville, Fla 32224, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 79:810-6. 2004..Many improvements have been made as well in supportive care, including increased tolerability of therapy and notable amelioration of disease symptoms...
- Mammographic Density as a Predictor of Breast CancerBETTY MINCEY; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..