Thomas G McLeod
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Survey assessment of personal digital assistant use among trainees and attending physiciansThomas G McLeod
Division of Community Internal Medicine, Department of Biostatistics, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 10:605-7. 2003..These findings may reflect differences in the information needs and work roles of learners and experienced physicians. Such factors may be important considerations for the development and implementation of institutional PDA resources...
- Educational effectiveness of a personal digital assistant-based geriatric assessment toolThomas G McLeod
Division of Primary Care Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Med Teach 31:409-14. 2009..Although personal digital assistant use among residents is common, few outcomes-based studies have examined the impact of this technology on medical education...
- Personality characteristics of health care satisfaction survey non-respondentsThomas G McLeod
Division of Primary Care Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Int J Health Care Qual Assur 22:145-56. 2009..This paper's purpose is to define outpatient satisfaction survey non-responder personality characteristics...
- Clinical outcomes of patients with upper respiratory tract infections and acute sinusitis managed with a Web-based protocol in primary care practiceRobert J Stroebel
Division of Primary Care Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Manag Care Interface 20:17-22. 2007..Web-based protocolized care proved efficient, and exhibits outcomes similar to those derived from telephone-based treatment...
- Pessimism and hostility scores as predictors of patient satisfaction ratings by medical out-patientsBrian A Costello
Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Int J Health Care Qual Assur 21:39-49. 2008....
- Nurse-based telephone protocol versus usual care for management of URI and acute sinusitis: a controlled trialRajeev Chaudhry
Division of Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Manag Care Interface 19:26-31. 2006..01). A guideline-based nurse telephone treatment protocol may decrease inappropriate use of antibiotics for URI and can result in a greater use of first-line antibiotics for patients with sinus infection with similar clinical outcomes...
- Evaluation of a student-run smoking cessation clinic for a medically underserved populationLindsay E Lough
Mayo Clinic, 200 1st Street Southwest, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
BMC Res Notes 4:55. 2011..abstract:..