K F Mauck
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Incidence of venous thromboembolism after elective knee arthroscopic surgery: a historical cohort studyK F Mauck
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Rochester, MN, USA
J Thromb Haemost 11:1279-86. 2013..The incidence of symptomatic venous thromboembolism (VTE) after knee arthroscopy is uncertain...
- Drugs commonly associated with weight change: umbrella systematic review and meta-analysis (Protocol)Juan Pablo Domecq
Knowledge and Evaluation Research Unit, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Syst Rev 1:44. 2012..This side effect is of great importance to patients and is also a concern for the treating physician because weight change may lead to the emergence or worsening of other health conditions...
- The decision to accept treatment for osteoporosis following hip fracture: exploring the woman's perspective using a stage-of-change modelK F Mauck
Division of Area General Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Osteoporos Int 13:560-4. 2002..The large number of cognitively impaired patients in this population, however, will certainly make efforts to improve osteoporosis awareness, diagnosis and intervention more challenging...
- Use of clinical prediction rules in detecting osteoporosis in a population-based sample of postmenopausal womenKaren F Mauck
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Arch Intern Med 165:530-6. 2005....
- Diagnosis, screening, prevention, and treatment of osteoporosisKaren F Mauck
Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 81:662-72. 2006..This article provides an overview of the diagnosis, screening, prevention, and treatment of osteoporosis...
- Perioperative cardiac evaluation: assessment, risk reduction, and complication managementKaren F Mauck
Division of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic and Mayo College of Medicine, 200 1st Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Clin Geriatr Med 24:585-605, vii. 2008..Medical management of the major postoperative cardiac complications is also discussed...