Rebecca M Lindell
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Pulmonary cryptococcosis: CT findings in immunocompetent patientsRebecca M Lindell
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic Rochester, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Radiology 236:326-31. 2005..To evaluate retrospectively the computed tomographic (CT) findings in immunocompetent patients with pulmonary cryptococcosis...
- Five-year lung cancer screening experience: CT appearance, growth rate, location, and histologic features of 61 lung cancersRebecca M Lindell
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Charlton 2 290, 200 1st Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Radiology 242:555-62. 2007....
- 5-year lung cancer screening experience: growth curves of 18 lung cancers compared to histologic type, CT attenuation, stage, survival, and sizeRebecca M Lindell
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Chest 136:1586-95. 2009..The purpose of this study was to document the growth of lung cancers detected in high-risk participants receiving annual screening chest CT scans...
- Lung cancer screening experience: a retrospective review of PET in 22 non-small cell lung carcinomas detected on screening chest CT in a high-risk populationRebecca M Lindell
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St. SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 185:126-31. 2005..The most common histology was bronchioloalveolar cell carcinoma. The role of PET in evaluating screening-detected indeterminate nodules in a high-risk population may be more limited than in a general population...
- Follicular bronchiolitis in surgical lung biopsies: clinical implications in 12 patientsMichelle R Aerni
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Desk East 18, Mayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN, USA
Respir Med 102:307-12. 2008..Follicular bronchiolitis is a histopathologic finding that occurs in diverse clinical contexts. The current study was conducted to characterize clinico-radiologic features, and assess outcomes associated with follicular bronchiolitis...
- Effect of automated image registration on radiologist interpretationBradley J Erickson
Department Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Digit Imaging 20:105-13. 2007..The overall benefit seen in our department for highly similar exams might be 20% for neuro and 10% for body; the benefit seen in other practices is likely to vary based on scanning practices and prevalence of prior examinations...
- Interstitial lung disease in primary SjÃ¶gren syndromeJoseph G Parambil
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Chest 130:1489-95. 2006..Those with UIP tended to have progression of lung disease. Death from acute exacerbation of interstitial pneumonia may occur in patients with pSS-associated ILD...
- Chest imaging in iatrogenic respiratory diseaseRebecca M Lindell
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street Southwest, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Clin Chest Med 25:15-24. 2004..Causes of iatrogenic respiratory disease include drugs, transplantation, radiation, transfusion, or other miscellaneous therapies...