Shannon K Laughlin
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Pregnancy-related fibroid reductionShannon K Laughlin
Epidemiology Branch, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Fertil Steril 94:2421-3. 2010..Of 171 women with one initial fibroid, 36% had no identifiable fibroid at the time of postpartum ultrasound, and 79% of the remaining fibroids decreased in size...
- Prevalence of uterine leiomyomas in the first trimester of pregnancy: an ultrasound-screening studyShannon K Laughlin
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina School of Public Health, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Obstet Gynecol 113:630-5. 2009....
- Short-term change in growth of uterine leiomyoma: tumor growth spurtsDonna Day Baird
Epidemiology Branch, Laboratory of Women s Health, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Fertil Steril 95:242-6. 2011..To describe the short-term changes in growth of uterine leiomyomas (fibroids)...
- Challenges in the gynecologic care of premenopausal women with breast cancerJamie N Bakkum-Gamez
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 86:229-40. 2011....
- Genome-wide analysis of loss of heterozygosity and copy number amplification in uterine leiomyomas using the 100K single nucleotide polymorphism arrayKellen L Meadows
Laboratory of Molecular Carcinogenesis, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Exp Mol Pathol 91:434-9. 2011..Despite the importance of this tumor in women's health, relatively little is known about the molecular etiology...
- Growth of uterine leiomyomata among premenopausal black and white womenShyamal D Peddada
Biostatistics Branch, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:19887-92. 2008....