Daniel H LaChance
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Associations of high-grade glioma with glioma risk alleles and histories of allergy and smokingDaniel H LaChance
Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Am J Epidemiol 174:574-81. 2011..The authors' observations are consistent with a recent report that the inherited glioma risk variants in chromosome regions 9p21.3 and 20q13.3 may modify the inverse association of allergy and glioma...
- A low-frequency variant at 8q24.21 is strongly associated with risk of oligodendroglial tumors and astrocytomas with IDH1 or IDH2 mutationRobert B Jenkins
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Nat Genet 44:1122-5. 2012..16-6.66, P=4.7×10(-12) to 2.2×10(-8)) but not for astrocytomas with wild-type IDH1 and IDH2 (smallest P=0.26). The conserved sequence block that includes rs55705857 is consistently modeled as a microRNA...
- Distinct germ line polymorphisms underlie glioma morphologic heterogeneityRobert B Jenkins
Division of Experimental Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Cancer Genet 204:13-8. 2011..77, P = 2.6 × 10(-9)). These observations generate hypotheses concerning the possible mechanisms by which specific SNPs (or alterations in linkage disequilibrium with such SNPs) are associated with glioma development...
- Multiple sclerosis, brain radiotherapy, and risk of neurotoxicity: the Mayo Clinic experienceRobert C Miller
Department of Radiation Oncology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN55905, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 66:1178-86. 2006..The aim of this study was a retrospective assessment of neurotoxicity in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) receiving external beam radiotherapy (EBRT) to the brain...
- Natural history of paclitaxel-associated acute pain syndrome: prospective cohort study NCCTG N08C1Charles L Loprinzi
Department of Oncology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St, SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:1472-8. 2011..The characteristics and natural history of the paclitaxel-acute pain syndrome (P-APS) and paclitaxel's more chronic neuropathy have not been well delineated...