Amy L Kotsenas
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- CT Metal Artifact Reduction in the Spine: Can an Iterative Reconstruction Technique Improve Visualization?A L Kotsenas
From the Department of Radiology A L K, G J M, D R D, F E D, C H M, J G F, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 36:2184-90. 2015....
- Tumefactive cerebral amyloid angiopathy mimicking CNS neoplasmAmy L Kotsenas
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 200:50-6. 2013..The tumefactive variant of cerebral amyloid angiopathy (CAA) is rare. In this article we describe imaging findings associated with this entity and evaluate the role of susceptibility MRI sequences in its diagnosis...
- Imaging of posterior element axial pain generators: facet joints, pedicles, spinous processes, sacroiliac joints, and transitional segmentsAmy L Kotsenas
Division of Neuroradiology, Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Radiol Clin North Am 50:705-30. 2012....
- MRI Findings in Nonlesional Hypertrophic Olivary DegenerationChris N Gu
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
J Neuroimaging 25:813-7. 2015..Investigate the relative frequency of nonlesional versus lesional hypertrophic olivary degeneration (HOD) and potential explanations for nonlesional HOD...
- Frequency of bilateral hypertrophic olivary degeneration in a large retrospective cohortCarrie M Carr
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, Minnesota 55905
J Neuroimaging 25:289-95. 2015..Our purpose was to evaluate the rate of bilateral versus unilateral HOD in a large case series...
- Vertebral body infarct and ventral cauda equina enhancement: two confirmatory findings of acute spinal cord infarctFelix E Diehn
Division of Neuroradiology, Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
J Neuroimaging 25:133-5. 2015..Two valuable confirmatory MRI findings of acute spinal cord infarct are highlighted and discussed: concomitant vertebral body infarct and ventral cauda equina nerve root enhancement. ..
- Autoimmune epilepsy: clinical characteristics and response to immunotherapyAmy M L Quek
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, College of Medicine, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Arch Neurol 69:582-93. 2012..To describe clinical characteristics and immunotherapy responses in patients with autoimmune epilepsy...