Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Costs of second allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantationNandita Khera
Division of Hematology Oncology, Mayo Clinic in Arizona, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Transplantation 96:108-15. 2013....
- Nonmalignant late effects and compromised functional status in survivors of hematopoietic cell transplantationNandita Khera
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Clin Oncol 30:71-7. 2012..Our objective was to describe the incidence of nonmalignant late complications and their association with health and functional status in a recent cohort of hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) survivors...
- Economics of hematopoietic cell transplantationNandita Khera
Division of Hematology Oncology, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Blood 120:1545-51. 2012..We discuss the need for more value-based assessments of HCT using high-quality approaches to measuring costs and outcomes so that potential future efforts to contain costs are well informed and appropriate...
- Clinical benefit of response in chronic graft-versus-host diseaseYoshihiro Inamoto
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington Electronic address
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 18:1517-24. 2012..Modification of the algorithm or validation of other more meaningful clinical endpoints is warranted for future clinical trials of treatment for chronic graft-versus-host disease...
- Factors associated with adherence to preventive care practices among hematopoietic cell transplantation survivorsNandita Khera
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 17:995-1003. 2011..Future efforts to improve adherence should address concerns about medical costs and lack of knowledge, two major modifiable predictors of lower adherence to preventive care practices in HCT survivors...
- Validation of measurement scales in ocular graft-versus-host diseaseYoshihiro Inamoto
Division of Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109 1024, USA
Ophthalmology 119:487-93. 2012..Candidate scales were recommended for use in clinical trials by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Chronic GVHD Consensus Conference or have been previously validated in dry eye syndromes...
- Limiting the daily total nucleated cell dose of cryopreserved peripheral blood stem cell products for autologous transplantation improves infusion-related safety with no adverse impact on hematopoietic engraftmentNandita Khera
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Ave North, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 18:220-8. 2012..We conclude that limiting the daily TNC dose improved the safety of this procedure without compromising engraftment or increasing the costs of the procedure...