Karen J Fritchie
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Diagnostically Challenging "Fatty" Retroperitoneal TumorsKaren J Fritchie
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street, Southwest, Rochester, MN 55905, USA Electronic address
Surg Pathol Clin 8:375-97. 2015....
- Are meningeal hemangiopericytoma and mesenchymal chondrosarcoma the same?: a study of HEY1-NCOA2 fusionKaren J Fritchie
Mayo Clinic, Dept of Anatomic Pathology, Hilton 11, 200 First St, SW, Rochester, MN 55905
Am J Clin Pathol 140:670-4. 2013..Recently, a novel HEY1-NCOA2 fusion was reported as a recurrent event in mesenchymal chondrosarcomas...
- Myoepithelioma of the skull: a case reportKaren J Fritchie
Mayo Clinic, Department of Anatomic Pathology, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Neurosurgery 71:E901-4. 2012..These tumors are composed of varying proportions of epithelial and myoepithelial cells and exhibit a spectrum of biologic behavior ranging from benign to malignant. We present the first reported case of myoepithelioma of the skull...
- TGFBR3 and MGEA5 rearrangements in pleomorphic hyalinizing angiectatic tumors and the spectrum of related neoplasmsJodi M Carter
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Department of Pathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD Department of Anatomic Pathology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
Am J Surg Pathol 38:1182-992. 2014....
- Activating GNAS mutations in parosteal osteosarcomaJodi M Carter
Departments of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Am J Surg Pathol 38:402-9. 2014..Our data suggest that GNAS mutational status may have limited utility as an ancillary technique in differentiating benign and malignant fibro-osseous lesions of the bone. ..