Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- The 'Collaborative Care' curriculum: an educational model addressing key ACGME core competencies in primary care residency trainingKeith Frey
Department of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Med Educ 37:786-9. 2003..Additionally, the project enhances the quality of patient care within the model family practice centre in a family practice residency...
- Designing a disease management program: a collaborationR Scott Gorman
Departments of Managed Care and Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Manag Care Interface 15:68-72, 75. 2002..Resident involvement and feedback for this pilot curriculum were positive and the residents were confident in the skills they developed...
- Teaching disease management care: a senior resident seminar and team project modelKeith Frey
Department of Family Medicine and Managed Care, Mayo Clinic, Thunderbird Primary Care Center, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
Fam Med 34:242-4. 2002....
- Maintaining excellence in physician nurse communication with CPOE: A nursing informatics team approachMary J Wright
Mayo Clinic Arizona, USA
J Healthc Inf Manag 20:65-70. 2006..A second application is a Web-based link to the nursing assignment sheets, which will give physicians and support staff access to staff nurse assignments and phone numbers, specific to each nursing unit...
- National recommendations for preconception care: the essential role of the family physicianAnne L Dunlop
Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 20:81-4. 2007..As a specialty, we are now challenged to devise ways to effectively translate the concept of preconception care into clinical reality...