Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Male reproductive health and infertilityKeith A Frey
Department of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic in Arizona, 13737 North 92nd Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
Prim Care 37:643-52, x. 2010..The initial assessment for the male partner consists of a thorough history and physical examination and appropriate laboratory tests, including a semen analysis...
- Preconception care by the nonobstetrical providerKeith A Frey
Department of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 77:469-73. 2002..The clinician can also offer advice that may enhance conception and encourage either early prenatal care when a pregnancy is achieved or early evaluation for infertility...
- Teaching disease management care: a senior resident seminar and team project modelKeith Frey
Department of Family Medicine and Managed Care, Mayo Clinic, Thunderbird Primary Care Center, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
Fam Med 34:242-4. 2002....
- Initial evaluation and management of infertility by the primary care physicianKeith A Frey
Department of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Scottsdale, Ariz 85260, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 79:1439-43; quiz 1443. 2004..The primary care physician who provides such preventive care can initiate the diagnostic evaluation and can treat some causes of infertility...
- Preconception healthcare: what women know and believeKeith A Frey
Department of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic Arizona, 13737 N 92nd Street, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260, USA
Matern Child Health J 10:S73-7. 2006..Additionally, we sought to understand how and when women wanted to receive information on preconception health...
- Building a culture of service excellenceKeith A Frey
Department of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic Arizona, USA
Physician Exec 31:40-4. 2005
- The clinical content of preconception care: preconception care for menKeith A Frey
Department of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 199:S389-95. 2008..Finally, much more research on the content and how to effectively market and implement preconception care for men is needed...
- The 'Collaborative Care' curriculum: an educational model addressing key ACGME core competencies in primary care residency trainingKeith Frey
Department of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Med Educ 37:786-9. 2003..Additionally, the project enhances the quality of patient care within the model family practice centre in a family practice residency...
- Designing a disease management program: a collaborationR Scott Gorman
Departments of Managed Care and Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Manag Care Interface 15:68-72, 75. 2002..Resident involvement and feedback for this pilot curriculum were positive and the residents were confident in the skills they developed...
- Maintaining excellence in physician nurse communication with CPOE: A nursing informatics team approachMary J Wright
Mayo Clinic Arizona, USA
J Healthc Inf Manag 20:65-70. 2006..A second application is a Web-based link to the nursing assignment sheets, which will give physicians and support staff access to staff nurse assignments and phone numbers, specific to each nursing unit...
- The development and implementation of a strategic and tactical planning framework at Mayo Clinic ArizonaKeith Frey
Mayo Clinic Arizona, USA
J Healthc Inf Manag 19:39-46. 2005..The strategic and tactical plans have resulted in stronger ownership and advocacy of IT activities by organizational leadership and a clearer view of the impact of technology on the organization's strategic plan...
- The future of residency education: implementing a competency-based educational modelFrederick D Edwards
Department of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260, USA
Fam Med 39:116-25. 2007..The evaluation system promotes greater objectivity in information provided to future employers and hospitals about residents. This model provides a curricular template for other accredited residency programs...
- New model innovation through faculty championsMark B Mengel
Fam Med 39:284-7. 2007
- InfertilityAlaina B Jose Miller
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson 85711, USA
Am Fam Physician 75:849-56. 2007..Unexplained infertility may be managed with ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination, or both. The overall likelihood of successful pregnancy with treatment is nearly 50 percent...
- Patients' perspectives on ideal physician behaviorsNeeli M Bendapudi
Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 81:338-44. 2006..Ways that physicians can incorporate clues to the 7 ideal physician behaviors to create positive relationships with patients are suggested...
- Role of telemedicine in the health care delivery systemKeith A Frey
J Am Board Fam Pract 15:170-1. 2002