Grant T Fankhauser
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Spiral vein graft for internal jugular bypass in a patient with multiple sclerosis and suspected chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiencyGrant T Fankhauser
Mayo Clinic Arizona, Division of Vascular Surgery, Phoenix, Arizona 85054, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 27:673.e5-8. 2013..The patient's symptoms improved for several weeks until the venous reconstruction occluded. This case is the first reported open venous reconstruction for suspected CCSVI. ..
- Surgical and medical management of extracranial carotid artery aneurysmsGrant T Fankhauser
Division of Vascular Surgery, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Phoenix, Ariz
J Vasc Surg 61:389-93. 2015..Our purpose was to review our institution's experience with ECCAs during 15 years and to discuss the presentation and treatment of these aneurysms...
- Bilateral pulmonary emboli secondary to indwelling hemodialysis reliable outflow catheterKathryn E Coan
Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, AZ 85054, USA
Vasc Endovascular Surg 47:317-9. 2013..6%) patient with right atrial emboli and likely pulmonary embolism. Although thrombotic complications remain rare, consideration of graft removal should always be evaluated particularly in the absence of an alternative thrombotic source...
- Comparison of open and endovascular repair of inflammatory aortic aneurysmsWilliam M Stone
Division of Vascular Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, AZ 85054, USA
J Vasc Surg 56:951-5; discussion 955-6. 2012..The purpose of our study was to review our experience with the contemporary management of IAAA involving both open and endovascular approaches...
- Inflammatory aneurysms treated with EVARWilliam M Stone
Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, AZ 85254, USA
Semin Vasc Surg 25:227-31. 2012..A recent experience of 69 IAAA treated by open and endovascular methods is presented with results supporting the use of EVAR for IAAA. Several other studies evaluating EVAR in the treatment of IAAA are discussed...
- The minimally invasive management of visceral artery aneurysms and pseudoaneurysmsGrant T Fankhauser
Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, AZ 85054, USA
J Vasc Surg 53:966-70. 2011..The purpose of this study was to review our 10-year experience with the MIM of treating VAA...