John J Dillon
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Rituximab therapy in idiopathic membranous nephropathy: a 2-year studyFernando C Fervenza
Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN 55901, USA
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 5:2188-98. 2010..This hypothesis was supported by previous pharmacokinetic (PK) analysis showing that RTX levels in the two-dose regimen were 50% lower compared with nonproteinuric patients, which could potentially result in undertreatment...
- Rituximab therapy for Type I membranoproliferative glomerulonephritisJohn J Dillon
Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Clin Nephrol 77:290-5. 2012..It has no established treatment in adults. Our hypothesis was that this disease would respond to B cell depletion with rituximab, an anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody...
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers for IgA nephropathyJohn J Dillon
Division of Nephrology, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, 200 1st Street, NW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Semin Nephrol 24:218-24. 2004..However, the D allele of the ID polymorphism, particularly the DD genotype, could predict a favorable response to renin-angiotensin blockade...
- Use of sevelamer hydrochloride as an oxalate binderJohn C Lieske
Mayo Clinic Division of Nephrology and Hypertension and Mayo Hyperoxaluria Center, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
J Urol 179:1407-10. 2008..A secondary objective was to assess changes in the urinary excretion of other substances associated with nephrolithiasis...
- Low- and high-molecular-weight urinary proteins as predictors of response to rituximab in patients with membranous nephropathy: a prospective studyMaria V Irazabal
Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN, USA
Nephrol Dial Transplant 28:137-46. 2013..Selective urinary biomarkers have been considered superior to total proteinuria in predicting response to treatment and outcome in patients with membranous nephropathy (MN)...