Genomes and Genes
SUZETTE JANINE BIELINSKI
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- P-selectin and subclinical and clinical atherosclerosis: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA)Suzette J Bielinski
Division of Epidemiology, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA Electronic address
Atherosclerosis 240:3-9. 2015..P-selectin is a cellular adhesion molecule that has been shown to be crucial in development of coronary heart disease (CHD). We sought to determine the role of P-selectin on the risk of atherosclerosis in a large multi-ethnic population...
- Preemptive genotyping for personalized medicine: design of the right drug, right dose, right time-using genomic data to individualize treatment protocolSuzette J Bielinski
Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Electronic address
Mayo Clin Proc 89:25-33. 2014....
- Applying semantic web technologies for phenome-wide scan using an electronic health record linked BiobankJyotishman Pathak
Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
J Biomed Semantics 3:10. 2012..abstract:..
- Strength of association for incident diabetes risk factors according to diabetes case definitions: the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities StudySuzette J Bielinski
Division of Epidemiology, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55909, USA
Am J Epidemiol 175:466-72. 2012..Although the ability to identify risk factors of diabetes was consistent for the case definitions studied, tests of novel risk factors may result in different estimates of effect sizes depending on the definition used...
- Genetic variants in TLR2 and TLR4 are associated with markers of monocyte activation: the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities MRI StudySuzette J Bielinski
Division of Epidemiology, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic, Harwick Building 6 56, Rochester, MN 55909, USA
Hum Genet 129:655-62. 2011..To our knowledge, this is the first study to look at associations between variants in the toll-like receptor family and toll-like receptor levels on monocytes...
- Polymorphisms in the ICAM1 gene predict circulating soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1(sICAM-1)Suzette J Bielinski
Division of Epidemiology, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Harwick Building 6 56, 200 1st Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, United States
Atherosclerosis 216:390-4. 2011..We sought to determine whether ICAM1 SNPs are associated with circulating sICAM-1 concentration, coronary artery calcium (CAC), and common and internal carotid intima medial thickness (IMT)...
- Mayo Genome Consortia: a genotype-phenotype resource for genome-wide association studies with an application to the analysis of circulating bilirubin levelsSuzette J Bielinski
Division of Epidemiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 86:606-14. 2011....
- Association of TNFSF8 polymorphisms with peripheral neutrophil countAdelaide M Arruda-Olson
Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 86:1075-81. 2011..To investigate the association between 347 single-nucleotide polymorphisms within candidate genes of the tumor necrosis factor, interleukin 1 and interleukin 6 families with neutrophil count...