Mary Kay Crepinsek
Affiliation: Mathematica Policy Research
- The third School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study: background and study designAnne R Gordon
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc, PO Box 2393, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 109:S20-30. 2009..This article describes the background and design of the third School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study (SNDA-III)...
- Dietary effects of universal-free school breakfast: findings from the evaluation of the school breakfast program pilot projectMary Kay Crepinsek
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 106:1796-803. 2006..To determine the effects of offering universal-free school breakfast in elementary schools on students' dietary outcomes...
- Meals offered and served in US public schools: do they meet nutrient standards?Mary Kay Crepinsek
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc, 955 Massachusetts Ave, Ste 801, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 109:S31-43. 2009....
- School food environments and practices affect dietary behaviors of US public school childrenRonette R Briefel
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc, PO Box 2393, Princeton, NJ 08543 2393, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 109:S91-107. 2009..Changes to school food environments and practices that lead to improved dietary behavior are a powerful strategy to reverse the childhood obesity epidemic...
- School meals: types of foods offered to and consumed by children at lunch and breakfastElizabeth M Condon
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc, 955 Massachusetts Ave, Suite 801, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 109:S67-78. 2009..Children's food intakes do not meet dietary recommendations. Meals offered through the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program make substantial contributions to school-aged children's diets...
- Disparities in consumption of sugar-sweetened and other beverages by race/ethnicity and obesity status among United States schoolchildrenAllison Hedley Dodd
Mathematica Policy Research, Research Division, Washington, DC, USA
J Nutr Educ Behav 45:240-9. 2013..Identify disparities by race/ethnicity and obesity status in the consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs) and other beverages among United States schoolchildren to help tailor interventions to reduce childhood obesity...